Lazy Days Make Perfect Days For Awards.

So lazy.

But don't you love those days?  Those days where you can like, sleep in 'til noon (that was me) and then eventually roll out of bed, not bothering to shower (me also) only to wander downstairs or wherever to do nothing until you get hungry and pour yourself a bowl of cereal and mix it in with vanilla yogurt? (...all me.)

Yeah, that was me today.

After my breakfast of champions and the neglection (totally declaring this a word) to shower, I sat down and actually attempted a bit of my AP US History assignment.  I read a bit in the book we were supposed to read and then gave up.  I had decided that a somewhat thorough investigation of the adolescent faction of the Blogosphere was in order.  So I've basically spent my time reading and exploring so many other people's blogs-- I think I've added like, 5 to my reading list.  So shout out to you guys for being awesome!

And then it occurred to me.

As I was jumping around, looking at other people's stuff, I thought of my own journey as a blogger.  And I had to remember.  Struggling to think of a name for this little place. Having a hard time deciding the design of my little universe.  ...Still struggling to find things to write about.  Following my first blogger, and then her promptly following me back (,:  (<-- those first steps, man... So emotional..... Shout out to this lovely lady btw, for being my first real blogging inspiration <3)  And now it's almost been like, a full year with this blog. It grows up so fast *sniff sniff* (:

So now I think it's time.

IT.  IS.  TIME.

I've been thinking about doing this for a long while, and I wasn't really sure how I'd go about doing this but I'm doing it.  Here goes.

THE AWARDING of the


I know you're probably supposed to receive the award first before giving it to someone else, but honestly, I dunno if I'll receive one any time soon, and I really feel like this gal deserves it, and she shouldn't have to wait. So Imma break the rules here and give this award anyways (;<  

The Inspirational Blogger Award goes to......

*drumroll*

...the same lovely lady-- Kendel, over at Little Misadventures.  I feel like most of my experience reading her stuff came from reading at her previous domain, but I've followed her to her newest address and she continues to be stellar, with her raw emotion and wonderful storytelling technique.  She is (as the award says) inspiring, and I feel like I've lived years beyond my life from her experiences alone (if that even makes any sense, lol).  

Now.  

What would an award be without some deep questions to accompany it?  And some rules, of course (;

Ze Rules:

1.  Thank and link back to the amazing person who nominated you-- they're clearly fantastic.  
2.  List the rules of the award and display the award image
3. Share seven unique facts about yourself, and answer the four questions below!  
4. Nominate 3 other amazing inspiring blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they've been nominated!
3.  Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you (: 
  1. What are your favourite aspects of blogging?
  2. Your least? (If that even exists?)
  3. If you could give your best piece of blogging advice, what would it be?
WOOOO HAPPY BLOGGING! :D

xoxo