O Happy Day! An Award! :D

So this is a first in Stephanie Blog History.

As you know, I gave the Inspirational Blogger Award to one of my favourite bloggers:  Kendel over at Little Misadventures. 

Well.

As karma would have it, this same lovely lady has since then turned around and re-awarded it to me!  (,:   I'm so honoured.  I feel like that Justin Timberlake song... "What Goes Around" or something like that (:  Either way, I am so psyched. My first award!
  As you all may know, Kendel was my first real friend in the blogosphere; her stories about her time and trials through teenage life really spoke to me and I remember sitting down one day and just reading every post of her first blog... getting to know her delightful, quirky and ambitious spirit.  Since then I've followed her to her new corners of the web, and I must say I'll never stop visiting.  She continues to inspire me and make me laugh to this day, and I'm so thrilled as to have received this award. So a huge thank you to this splendid lady for nominating me back! (:

So here it is!

The rules:
  1. Thank and link back to the amazing person who nominated you– they’re clearly fantastic.
  2. List the rules of the award and display the award image
  3. Share seven unique facts about yourself, and answer the four questions below!
  4. Nominate 3 other amazing inspiring blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated!
  5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you (:
The questions:

  1. What are your favourite aspects of blogging? I love the fact that you can just talk about whatever you like.  It's a personal place where you can let off steam, discuss things, and just be yourself without any face to face drama or judgement.  I also like the fact that I can be introduced to so many people and ideas and new things--- I learn so much reading the opinions and stories of others.  It helps me step out of my world for a bit and see things from the perspectives of other people.  It's nice.  I can also (practically) travel around the world from just my seat here in my office!
  2. Your least? (If that even exists?) For me so far, blogging has been a rather positive experience.  The only thing I'm not that big of a fan of is writer's block.  I love blogging, when I have something to write about.  But if things are slow or I just can't think of anything, it's a bit hard.  And I know the last thing I want to do is spew out a bunch of random things just to have content.  Personally, I'd like to leave my readers with something lighthearted, meaningful, inspiring or just plain fun to read... not just random fluff to fill their inboxes/computer screens.  (...Even though it is technically my blog and I can spew whatever the heck I want... XD) I'd just rather keep it real, honest and raw--- with a bit of humour and insight, of course (;
  3. If you could give your best piece of blogging advice, what would it be? Oh wow.  When I made these questions I didn't think about having to answer them myself XD  Well.... Since my blogging experience is kind of ...limited, I can't really offer any expertise advice.  I will, however share a couple things I've learned that definitely have helped my blogging experience.  1.  Keep it real.  I know for a fact that no one is perfect-- perfect is boring. Why try to make it seem like that?  Everyone has their ups and downs, and if you keep it real with your audience, they really appreciate the emotion.  At least, I do.  I mean, I could be "keeping it real" with you guys and be going off on a rant and you may not enjoy that... XD  2. Get out and explore.  The blogosphere is filled with so many interesting places and blogs and just awesomeness.  Don't get so wrapped up in your blog that you don't stop to look around at all of the wonderful corners of the web others have to offer!  Plus, you learn so much and have a little peek into the most interesting of people's lives! 3. Put yourself out there. Don't be afraid that your blog "isn't good enough" or "doesn't have enough views".  Don't think of it as a popularity contest.  You're here because you have stuff to share and dreams to make true (okay, that last thing may be a bit far-fetched, but you know what I mean (; )  Just keep doing what you're doing. Be fearless. Post about what you love. What inspires you.  What gets you going.  Your struggles, your triumphs.  People will notice.  Another way to get out there is to explore and comment and reach out to others.  Comment on someone's post you enjoyed reading.  They'll love that you commented and will most likely come to check you out! (It's also another way to meet amazing people! Heck, that's how I met Kendel! (; ) And yes, people may hate.  But you can keep track of who comments and you can choose to delete things you don't like.  Focus on those who support you in your blogging journey.  They're all that matters, right?   Hope these helped, young padawans (:

Seven Facts About Me (: 
  1. I sometimes snort when I laugh (...kinda embarrassing at times XD)
  2. I was born in Russia.
  3. I used to want to be a detective when I was younger. 
  4. My favourite candies: Sweet Tarts and Sour Gummy Worms
  5. My favourite curse word begins with an "S". 
  6. As of late, I am obsessed with the game BattleBlock Theatre... which may or may not be a surprise to y'all.. XD
  7. I love to paint and craft in my spare time (:

My Lovely Nominees:


Each of these awesome and special ladies have fantastic and inspiring blogs. I am so glad I found them along my blogging journey!  Life wouldn't be the same without their new posts showing up in my dashboard <3  I've been reading and keeping up with them for a long while now, and I highly recommend them!  Don't hesitate to check them out (:
I love you all!

xoxo